Bergins Estate Agents - Property details

Skip to content
SSTC

Apartment 45 Village 135, Manchester, M22 2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester

£112,500

2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom.


Tenure : Leasehold
Council Tax Band :
Building Insurance : Not Set
Ground Rent : Not Set
Ground Rent Review : Not Set
Ground Rent % Increase : Not Set

Property reference: ROG-GDJ12ZE9Z9
Print property

Property overview

Introduction

This superb Apartment is available now with no chain vendor and in impeccable, ready to move in condition, the price is based on purchasing 75% of the overall figure of £150,000 with the owner paying rent on the remaining 25% . The property briefly consists of entrance hallway, two good size bedrooms, large wet-room style modern bathroom, bright, modern open plan living dining kitchen, lifts to all floors. Village 135 is a modern and stylish development, which consists of 135 homes for the over 55’s. Residents can enjoy independent living in the privacy of their own self-contained apartment, whilst having the peace of mind of a permanent on-site care team and security. The Village also boasts excellent communal facilities, including a fantastic Bistro Restaurant, relaxing, revitalising Spa-Bathroom and Hair & Beauty salon

Description

This superb  Apartment is available now with no chain vendor and in impeccable, ready to move in condition the price is based on purchasing 75% of the overall figure of £150,000 with the owner paying rent on the remaining 25% . The property briefly consists of entrance hallway, two good size bedrooms, large wet-room style modern bathroom, bright, modern open plan living dining kitchen, lifts to all floors.

Village 135 is a modern and stylish development, which consists of 135 homes for the over 55’s.

Residents can enjoy independent living in the privacy of their own self-contained apartment, whilst having the peace of mind of a permanent on-site care team and security. The Village also boasts excellent communal facilities, including a fantastic Bistro Restaurant, relaxing, revitalising Spa-Bathroom and Hair & Beauty salon


The safety and security of the Village 135 residents is our priority to ensure that they feel safe and secure in their own home at all times. Live Safely & Securely at Village 135.

In the event of an emergency, such as a trip or fall, residents can relax with the knowledge that immediate assistance is available at the touch of a button.

Residents will benefit from:

• Secure door entry system

• CCTV monitoring

• 24/7 on-site care team

• Emergency Call System

• Fitted with a modern contemporary kitchen

• Vinyl non slip flooring

• Low energy lighting

• Wet rooms with showers and shower curtains

• Ceramic wall tiling

• Fully programmable heating system, powered by Biomass Eco Communal System

• Low surface temperature radiators in specific rooms

• Secure and safe Window and French Doors

• Aluminium external doors and windows

• Secure by design locking system

• Fire and Smoke alarms

• Secure door entry system, CCTV, 24/7 on-site care team

• Emergency Call System


Communal facilities include:

• Bistro/Restaurant

• Hair & Beauty Salon

• Spa Bathroom

• Guest rooms

• Laundry Facilities


Accommodation Comprising

  • Ground Floor

    With secure communal reception area and lifts to all floors.

  • Third floor
  • Entrance Hall

    Large bright hallway with two storage cupboards ,leading to all rooms

  • Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen

    21'11'' x 11'11''

    Bright, spacious living area with floor to ceiling double glazed windows affording plenty of natural light, carpet to the lounge side of the room with a wall heater, TV and telephone points. To the kitchen side there are ample Hi Gloss base and eye level units with a complimentary work surface over and splash backs, new electric oven with four ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, space for white goods.

  • Bedroom One

    14'8'' x 9'2''

    Large double bedroom with carpet to floor, floor to ceiling double glazed window, ample space for double bed and free standing floor furniture

  • Bedroom Two

    9'2'' x 8'11''

    Second double bedroom with carpet to floor, wall heater, double glazed window.

  • Bathroom

    9'2'' x 6'8''

    Wet room style bathroom with full size walk in shower, hand wash basin and low level WC tastefully set in vanity unit

  • Outside

    Landscaped Communal gardens with ample car parking spaces.

  • Disclaimer

    Disclaimer: These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general guideline only or guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. Please note that we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, including gas central heating and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Furthermore solicitors should confirm movable items described in the sales particulars are, in fact included in the sale since circumstances do change during marketing or negotiations. Although we try to ensure accuracy, measurements used in this brochure may be approximate. Therefore if intending purchasers need accurate measurements to order carpeting or to ensure existing furniture will fit, they should take such measurements themselves

Property data powered by Stand Out Property Manager

Mobile link

Scan this QR code to go directly to this property on your phone.

Contact the agent

Features

  • Modern Two Bedroom Third Floor Apartment
  • No Chain Vendor
  • Excellent Condition Throughout
  • Walking Distance to Metrolink Tram Stop
  • Tastefully Decorated Communal Areas
  • Landscaped Communal Grounds

Stamp duty estimate

Mortgage calculator

2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 18.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 13.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 10.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 9.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 11.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 1.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 3.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 7.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 6.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 8.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 4.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 14.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 15.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 16.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 17.
2 bedroom apartment flat/apartment SSTC in Manchester - Photograph 19.

Arrange a viewing

We treat your privacy seriously. We will never sell your information. We will never pass your information on to third parties without your consent, or use it for any reason other than those you allow.

Contains HM Land Registry data © Crown copyright and database right 2017. This data is licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.

"